Well, not quite; but we do buy nice, low-mileage cars with good Service Histories; similar to those currently in stock.
If you have a car that you are thinking of selling, please contact us
SALE OR RETURN
If you have a late low mileage car (with a good service history), we may be able to sell it on your behalf on a ‘Sale or Return’ or ‘Commission Sale’ basis.
It is no secret that traditionally dealers are able to command a higher price for used vehicles than private sellers, due mainly to the facilities offered:
- Large vehicle display area on a busy main road
- Availability of comprehensive warranties; up to 24 months
- Pre-Sales Service/PDI & M.O.T. (where applicable)
- National, Local & Internet Advertising
- Knowledgeable staff
- H.P.I. check
… plus we also are able to offer the following:
- Part Exchange
- Appointments to suit
- Peace of mind
This is what we do for you:
1. Meet with you to discuss the best medium for marketing your car
2. Carry out a full vehicle appraisal to agree any existing damage on your vehicle
3. Advise you (given the age, mileage and condition of your vehicle) how much we will market it for
4. Arrange to have the vehicle collected and prepared for sale including a full valet
5. Advertise your car, handle enquiries and conclude the sale
The only money we will ask for in advance is to cover any pre-agreed and necessary vehicle reconditioning, such as parking dents, bumper scuffs etc. WE WILL NOT ASK YOU TO PAY FOR ADVERTISING OR VALETING.
Once your vehicle has been sold, collected and the final balance cleared, we will return you the nett sale price (after any agreed refurbishment), less our £500 commission.
In many cases we will be able to return you more than you could have achieved selling your car privately.
Please feel free to contact us for further information