- Body Type: Saloon
- Service History
- Reg Number: EK51 HSJ
- 113,450 Miles
- Reg Date: 28/02/2002
- Year Built: 2001
- Engine Size: 3000+cc
- Trans: Automatic
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Ext color: Zircon Metallic
- Int color: Pewter Leather
My own car for nearly two years, this rare Jaguar S-Type 4.0 V8 is for sale only due to lack of space.
It is offered in generally very good condition throughout (given its age and mileage), with only a few light marks and ‘dinks’ which can be clearly seen in the photos.
Naturally being an old ‘Jag’ it is not without a few niggles, which include:
* Electric Steering Column does not extend/retract
* Rear parking sensors have stopped working
* There is a slight and intermittent misfire when hot, I suspect this may be a coil pack starting to fail as I had something similar last year and replaced one
* Slight oil leak from somewhere, not visible but can be smelt through the heater vents when stationary
* Ashtray lid broken
All in all, it is a good useable every day future classic and the performance from the 4.0 V8 is excellent.
It benefits from a long M.O.T. to April 2019 and has a wealth of Service History